Museum
Pitti-Museo delle Porcellane
Pitti-Museo delle Porcellane


The museum collects the finest porcelain in Europe bought by Peter Leopold and Ferdinand III, together with porcelain from stately homes of Parma, Piacenza and Sala Baganza that, since 1860, were “looted” to furnish the Savoy apartments in Florence. The Museum is housed in the eighteenth century house known as the Knight Villa, suggestively placed on top of the Boboli Gardens, conceived as a pleasure house where the members of the Accademia del Cimento used to meet, and where Gian Gastone took French lessons.
 
 
 
Timetable

Open From 08:15 To 19:30
Notes:The last entry is one hour before closing time